Based in Norwich, United Kingdom
F!shing is a fast-paced arcade game of near-misses, fish-flinging, and accidental litter collection! Catch as many fish as you can within a time limit, while seeking pearls, and avoiding litter - as long as a shark doesn't eat the fish first!
The prototype was created as part of the FightMagicRun 'fishing' game jam one weekend in September 2013. F!shing was released as a beta on Itch.io on the 30th May 2014, with a full release on 9th August 2014. Version 1.4 was released on 14th Ocober 2014.
- Four varieties of fish, with different behaviour and dfficulty!
- Varied game modes: race against sharks, grab pearls from clams, and avoid catching litter!
- Games are quick, lasting only 30 seconds - perfect for a quick break!
- Compete with friends and enemies online for the top score on the Lake of the Day!
- Control with the keyboard, a game controller, or tilt-and-tap - whatever you prefer!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Keep up to date with future developments! samatkins.co.uk.
Made in 48-hours for a fishing-themed game jam. samatkins.co.uk.
About Sam Atkins
I'm an independant game developer in Norwich, UK. My goal is to create games that are nonviolent and suitable for all ages.
More information on Sam Atkins, our logo & relevant media are available here.